lundi, octobre 16, 2006

Uncle Matt

So, turns out I'm going to be an uncle. How does this happen? Quite simply, my brother is having a kid. S/he's due in April.

Am I excited? Ya actually. His girlfriend, Steph, already has a little daughter, Vicky, who just meeting, has reassure me that dispite my brothers looks, the new kid will be absolutely adorable. Vicky and Tony, nose to nose

Talked to her on MSN last night, I was impressed, she can already read and write. I couldn't read until I was around 15, and she almost has me beet in spelling already too. :S

But ya, she already calls me "Uncle Matt", it's a weird feeling. :)

2 Comments:

At mardi, octobre 17, 2006 8:32:00 p.m., Anonymous Anonyme said...

So what, is this where you expect me to chime in with, "no Matt, don't be silly, of course you can read and write better than a little kid!"? Because I won't.

I don't even have to know her level of literacy to know she's got you beat, Mr 'I-read-all-my-books-on-tape-and-illustrate-my-essays'. I still remember laughing at that essay...it was great.

 
At mardi, novembre 14, 2006 12:16:00 p.m., Blogger Matt said...

Man, that essay was beautiful! A little colour goes a long way towards the betterment of an essay.

Too bad that those high up in English don't agree. :(

 

Publier un commentaire

<< Home