dimanche, septembre 10, 2006

Ooo.. I feel all exotic. Had breakfast in Fukuoka, brunch in Taipei, lunch in downtown Hong Kong, and a spicy supper in Bangkok. (And airplane food ranging from disgusting to tolerable. Even the ice cream bars didn't taste good)

One thing struck me as odd, I couldn't wait to leave Fukuoka, and as soon as I do, I spent the evening hanging out with a Fukuokan girl. She's Damian's girlfriend, Damian is an old friend from TKD, I also went to his school sometimes back when he was in Ottawa, so I guess he's an instructor of mine too. They showed me around a little, staying in their building for now too.

Damian warmed me about the Lady-Boys here. Apparently it's perfectly acceptable here, and only 50% of them are like the trannies back home, the other 50% are really well disguised.. a few of them even lost their man parts. The ones I just met though were noticeable though. But that's maybe because I was told about that place (Travel Agency) by Damian, and Dr. Port, a random guy in an Irish Pub.

I notice that there are nice Irish Pubs in every country. Not as prevalent as KFC, but they exist.

But ya, Thai girls are supper hot, but now all the warnings have me worried. Instead of checking out the classic face and T&A, now I'm checking for an Adam's Apple first, and then body ratios. I'm told Europeans love these Lady-Boys, or "Chick-with-Dick"s though (That's not my opinion.. well... Anyways, it's what I was told by a local here.)

I got to do some TKD here too. Felt good to finally work out. And I believe I learned a lot from one of Damian's instructors.

I'm gonna go down south tomorrow to Koh Phangan. Originally I wanted to do SCUBA certification there, but I won't have times. The way the ferries and the planes line up makes it too expensive to get enough time. Flying is pretty cheap though, it's costing me about 65$ + ferry one way.

Anyways, haven't done anything exciting here yet. Haven't even made out with one Lady-Boy. Tragic, I know. But I'm having fun.