mercredi, septembre 06, 2006

Lots of time to spend online...

Gotta admit, everyone evere, especially service workers, are exceptionally nice. They go out of their way to make you comfortable.

Last night, after the hostle plans failed, and I was as board as ever, I went to a Bar, Pronto's. nice place, and the waitress, exceptionally cute, was awesome, really nice, really smilely.. No english though. but her niceness, in combination with the vaguely entertaining Japan VS Yemen soccer game + postcards and beer, made for a decent night. And I realised that professional soccer players are stunningly to outstnadingly better than I am.

Tomorrow night, Bangkok!

maybe Ill do some school stuff now or someting...

haha, someone as bored as I am!
Right now, it seems as though my job is to be the Canadian in the office. I come in and be Canadian.. which means I sit here and check my email.. (and check random websites).

Shit is fun, just not when I have nothing to do at work. I guess I could draw.. or make a sculpture. My coworker gave me a candy which I spent the last 5 minutes savouring. Too bad it didn't last an hour. That would have been amazing..

I haven't started visiting schools, so I show up in the morning, have some tea, play on the net.. then at 12, I have lunch, go outside, walk around, then come back at 1pm, where I sit on the internet and drink some more tea or coffee. I've almost fallen asleep a few times in the afternoon. Though.. I don't wanna look like a slacker, so I try not to fall asleep.


In either case, I love the flute versions of Disney songs in the background here. Right now its Aladdin, I Can Show You The World.

I'm sure if Dom were here, this music would result in a singing outbreak. But he's not, so I'll keep quite.