lundi, septembre 11, 2006

Night one on Koh Phang Ngan

Came to Koh Phang Ngan. Really nice place. The place I'm staying tonight looks like it's straight out of a postcard. Unfortunately though, like a postcard, not very many people. So, I rented a motorbike, and spent a few hours driving around the island.

First place I stopped was at a bar, the girls there holler at people from the road and invite them in, so I went. By girls, I use that term loosely, I'm fairly certain that two of them are male, one other, Lola, the hot one, was questionably a man too. Why am I convinced of that? Well, the first two.. it's pretty frigging obvious. And Lola? Well, despite that being a transvestite name (blame "lThe Kinks" for that, don't get mad at my for that statement), s/he had no real breasts, and I just had that feeling... (You know, the feeling that a man wants to ravage you?) Fun people though, we played connect four, jinga, drank, etc. Good times.

Afterwards, I continued looking for people, went over some hills and got to the other side of the island, the party side as it were. Things were pretty chill tonight, and everyone was suspiciously German. Even the smoking hot German girls were German. Some locals entertaining people by playing with fire, some movies, lots of sitting on the beach. It was like (to steel a description from someone) a perfect chill-party scene, but cuz I didn't know anyone, what should have been awesome, was kind of boring.. so I left.

On my way back, I got dragged into the earlier bar. At this point, Lola didn't care that I had a gf (I even showed a picture to keep them off, a hot picture from Halloween last year, if you're reading this Aiste, the one I think is really hot but you don't. You were wearing jeans and a puffy silver shirt, I was in my Second Hand Blows t-shirt and a pink sweater (of course).. the night I found Sasha). But ya, none of this discouraged one of them from grabbing my crotch. I managed to get out, but not without kissing one on the cheek.. french style goodbye.. This one was one of them that I was more convinced was a girl.. I hope.

1 Comments:

At lundi, septembre 11, 2006 3:06:00 p.m., Anonymous Anonyme said...

You're hilarious Matt. I just read all your blogs since you've left. Come home soon so we can see all your pictures and hear all your stories!
El

 

Publier un commentaire

<< Home